📢 CPF S7 Daily incident Report 📢
Date: 20th – 22nd August 2021
The following incident/s were reported:
* Motor vehicle crash (MVC) on Robert Broom Drive opposite Medicross. RO’s, Patrollers and Emergency Services were on scene. Two patients were transported to hospital.
* Bumper bashing on Robert Broom Drive. RO’s and Patrollers responded.
* A Gardener in Kathleen Avenue demanded more food and money after the resident had already paid him and refused to leave. RO’s and Patrollers intervened to defuse the situation.
* Medical assistance requested in Care Ash Street. RO’s and Patrollers responded.
* The driver of a white bakkie bumped a resident’s gate in Olivier Street and drove away.
* Motor vehicle crash (MVC) on Robert Broom Drive near Norden Road. RO’s and Patrollers responded.
* A house burglary in upper Athlone Road during the early hours this morning.
* A house burglary occurred in Kathleen Avenue this morning at 03:30. Four bravo males in a white taxi lifted the gate of the resident’s home and stole a motorbike and four bicycles.
Please report any incidents to SAPS and our CPF office at 072 425 0121 for any assistance and record keeping purposes.
Sector 7 Marketing