📢 CPF S7 Daily incident Report 📢
Date: 15th – 17th October 2021
The following incident/s were reported:
* Open gate in Perreira Street. The RO contacted the client and the client confirmed that everything was in order.
* Suspicious white Hyundai Elantra with 4 Bravos in Hanekom Road. RO’s and Patrollers responded and confirmed that there was no sign of the vehicle.
* Attempted house burglary in Hanekom Road. The owners of the house were not at home at the time of the incident and only had minor damage to the trellidoor leading into the house.
We are extremely grateful to the Security Services and Patrollers for their quick response and dismaying an act of crime.
* MVC (Motor Vehicle Crash) in Bell Drive. Patrollers responded. Nobody was injured.
* House burglary in Rudd Street. The criminals gained access to the house by breaking through the skylight. The owners of the house were not at home at the time of the incident and only small items were stolen.
* Domestic violence reported in Howell Street.
Please report any incidents to SAPS and our CPF office at 072 425 0121 for any assistance and record keeping purposes.
Sector 7 Marketing