📢 CPF S7 Daily incident Report 📢
Date: 14th-16th January 2022
The following incident/s were reported:
* Suspicious behavior found in Bruidsbos Street where people were taking pictures of properties. Suspects were driving a white Audi Q3 with no registration number.
* Suspicious blue Golf with two bravo males inside, driving up and down Olivier Street. RO’s and Patrollers responded and confirmed that the area was clear.
* Open gate in Lindhout Street. RO’s responded and confirmed that all was in order.
* Open gate in Harrison Road. RO’s responded and confirmed that all was in order.
* Suspicious white Mazda or Ford double cab bakkie, was picking up bricks for building in Pick n Pay center, by Shannon Road side. RO’s and Patrollers responded, it turned out to be the contractors.
* MVC (Motor Vehicle Crash) in Bell Drive. RO’s and Patrollers were on the scene. No injuries were reported.
Please report any incidents to SAPS and our CPF office at 072 425 0121 for any assistance and record keeping purposes.
Sector 7 Marketing