📢 CPF S7 Daily incident Report 📢
Date: 28th-30th January 2022
The following incident/s were reported:
* A Street pole was tampered with in Rudd Street.
* A whisky male was lying on the grass in Leadwood Street. RO’s responded.
* A pupil was knocked off his bike from behind by a motorist.
* Attempted robbery at Speranza Villas. An alarm went off, and on inspection a white Nissan bakkie with a canopy was seen driving off, with a bravo male inside. RO’s responded.
* Medical assistance was requested in Flame Thorn Street. A resident fell off the ladder. First Aiders and Medical Emergency services were on the scene.
* Attempted house robbery at Elliot Street. The suspects lifted the gate and got disturbed by someone who was passing. Two bravo males fled on foot and two sped off in a white GWM bakkie, with a CF registration. Patrollers and RO’s responded and confirmed that the suspects got away.
* Suspicious dark silver Toyota Corolla with tinted windows driving very slowly in Lindhout Street, watching the houses.
* Suspicious white Toyota Rav4 with two bravo males inside, driving very slowly in Loftus Street towards Olivier Street. RO’s responded.
* Three suspicious bravo males walking slowly in upper Leadwood and looking into the yards. RO’s responded and confirmed that the area was clear.
* Medical assistance was requested at Brian’s. First Aiders were on the scene and reported that all was in order.
* MVC (Motor Vehicle Crash) on Paardekraal Drive. A taxi went over the island and collided with a Nissan NP300. RO’s, Patrollers and Medical Emergencies were on the scene, one injury was reported.
* Cable theft on Ridge at Mount Usambara, they also tried to steal a transformer next to R28.
Please report any incidents to SAPS and our CPF office at 072 425 0121 for any assistance and record keeping purposes.
Sector 7 Marketing