📢 CPF S7 Daily Incident Report 📢
Date: 28 July 2022
The following incident/s were reported:
1. MBC (motor bike collision) on the corner of van Oordt Street and Sneeuwberg Avenue, Noordheuwel. RO’s and Medical Services were on scene.
2. Suspicious silver vehicle with 3 bravo males driving up and down in Dippenaar Road, Noordheuwel. RO’s and Patrollers responded. Patrollers have confirmed they are workers.
3. Suspicious charcoal grey Nissan Almera was standing in Leadwood Street, Rangeview. The vehicle had 3 bravo males inside. RO’s responded.
4. Suspicious caramel colour Opel Monza with 2 bravo males, was driving slowly in up and down in Libertas Street, Noordheuwel. RO’s responded.
5. A dark grey Toyota Etios REG# FW44XSGP was stolen in Shannon Road, Noordheuwel. The vehicle was recovered.
6. Medical Emergency, woman fell off her bike from having a blackout on the corner of Lud Hersch and Pickardt Street Rangeview. RO’s and Ambo were on scene along with Patrollers.
ALWAYS remember to report all the info:
who, what, where, when, why, which, and how
Please report any incidents to SAPS and our CPF office at 072 425 0121 for any assistance and record-keeping purposes.
Sector 7 Marketing