📢 CPF S7 Daily Incident Report 📢
Date: 02 – 04 September 2022
The following incident/s were reported:
1. A suspicious white VW Polo with 2-3 bravo males were standing in Bruyn Road, Noordheuwel.
2. A suspicious stationary truck and a white Toyota Hilux bakkie was suspiciously standing in Elliot Street, Noordheuwel.
3. A Venter trailer was parked on Curro Primary School ground’s, Noordheuwel. The trailer’s gas bottles and four wheels were stolen off the trailer in the early hours of Friday morning.
4. Veld fire on Friday in Hobby Park, Noordheuwel. Patrollers responded and confirmed the fire is under control.
5. An illegal informal settlement was being put up in Bruyn Road, Noordheuwel. Patrollers and RO’s responded.
6. A bravo female was reported missing from her work place at Valley View Shopping Centre, Noordheuwel. A missing report was opened by SAPS.
7. Occupants of a white VW Golf GTI fired shots behind Valley View Shopping Centre. Patrollers and RO’s responded and confirmed no sign of the vehicle.
8. A resident’s gate was partially open and off the rails. Patrollers confirmed that the owner was aware. All in order.
9. Residents are urged to be more vigilant regarding the whereabouts of their pets, after an incident of animal poisoning in Loftus Street, Noordheuwel
10. A suspected cable theft in the early hours of Friday morning in Rice Street, Noordkruin. Patrollers and RO’s responded and confirmed that they would do more patrols in the area.
11. Medical assistance was requested for a whiskey female at Valley View Shopping Centre, Noordheuwel. Emergency services , Patrollers and RO’s were on scene.
12. Solar panels were stolen off the roof of a resident house in Dippenaar Street, Noordheuwel.
13. Two suspicious vehicles were driving around in Kwartel Road, Kenmare. One was a white VW Polo and a silver VW Polo Sedan in the early hours of this morning.
ALWAYS remember to report all the info:
who, what, where, when, why, which, and how
Please report any incidents to SAPS and our CPF office at 072 425 0121 for any assistance and record-keeping purposes.
Sector 7 Marketing